Re: How do I connect to BTInternet in the UK? They use MS-CHAP

Phillip Deackes <gsmh@gmx.net> wrote:
> I want to connect to BTInternet here in the UK. Apparently they use
> ms-chap. I have been looking at the ppp docs and the advice there is
> compile ppp with ms-chap support.

Sorry to reply to my own post but I manged to sort it out. I did
recompile ppp, but later found I didn't need to. Believe it or not, I
simply ram pppconfig and opted for PAP and Debian configured everything
for me. I was astounded when I got a connection, I must say. I have
never used pppconfig before, and only noticed it when I went to the
Debian web site looking for a source for ppp.

Debian never ceases to amaze me. Brilliant, guys!!

--
Phillip Deackes
Debian Linux (Potato)