Lockups

We recently upgraded to a mroe recent version of unstable, and we're
getting errors on the console "lost mailbox lock", going up the screen.
After a day or two, we get those messages coming really quickly, and the
system is locked.  These messages only show up on console, and not in
any of the logs.

Is there anything we can do?  This has been happening relatively
recently, and it's on a production SMP server.  We've got sendmail,
imap, samba, dns, etc. running on this server, and we'd like to keep it
from going down.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks,

Ben