Re: Matrox Millenium G200LE

On 3 Aug 1999, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> Andreas> is the Matrox Millenium G200LE supported by the current
> Andreas> 1) XF86 drivers
> Andreas> 2) SvgaTextmode
> Andreas> 3) SvgaLib
>
> I have a G200 (don't know what the LE is suppose to be). So for the
> above items:
LE means somewhat "light".  There is no video extension and it
is "limited" to 8MB RAM.

> 1) yes
> 2) I think no, but I use the linux 2.2 framebuffer to get high
> resolution and refresh rate at the console
Is this the prefered method.  I'm a little bit slow in following
new things and I'm not really sure, how to implement that.

> 3) Don't know, I don't use this.
OK, it's from less importance since I'm using boxes with >= 200 MHz.

Kind regards

        Andreas.