Re: apt-get error

That version of makedev did some bad things, like possibly wipe out your
/dev directory and was removed (it fortunately wouldn't install for me,
but some folks weren't that lucky).

Did you try 'apt-get --fix-missing' as suggested?  It should allow the
other packages to get installed.  The new version of makedev should be
available in tomorrow's update (or check #debian on irc for where you
can get it).

Bob