Re: Creative TNT-1 card

On 30 Jul 1999 bruce@perens.com wrote:

> I'm using a Creative Nvidia TNT-1 display card in one of my servers. It
> consistentently goes dark on reboot - I have to power-clear to see the display
> again. Does anyone know why?

 These video cards can draw a lot of power (which some motherboards can't
handle), and the AGP BIOS on a lot of motherboards don't play well with
them. I'd suggest checking the MB manufacturer's website and see if they
have any information or updates...

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles         (248) 377-7735           ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

      Microsoft Windows - Ignorance is our most important resource.