Star office 5 fonts and speed

Hello!

Sorry for this "non-debian" question, but maybe anyone knows how to solve my problem. I'm using StarOffice 5.1 on a slink (Kernel 2.2.9) system, and whenever I want to use a X11 xfstt font, I have to type its full name into the font selection listbox because these fonts don't appear in the list box. Thanks for any solutions to this problem.

By the way, Star Office is awfully slow (about 1:30min startup on a P133). I use it because I don't know how to use X11 fonts in Corel WP and because of better compatibility to WORD. But the speed of it as well as the amount of disk space it uses (for what???) is terrible. I'm quite disappointed of it.

Kind Regards,

Stephan Hachinger