Re: Gnome-Panel

I think I've got a good guess. You've also got the kde installed, right? What's
happening is that the kde has installed the 'Disk Navigator' which puts a hardlink
from / in /usr/share/apps. The gnome panel recursively scans /usr/share/apps to build
its directories resulting in an endless loop. Uncool eh? This seems to be fixed in the
latest kde 1.1pre2 debs.