Re: Goodbye, people!

Hi,

        I've installed Debian Gnu/Linux 2 months ago, till now I still can't handle
the Dosemu package and run dos correctly.  But I never think of giving it up.

        I use win95 to download and read news groups to improve my knowledge
on Linux. Linux is my destination and windows is only the bridge.

        After all, I am a home PC user. I am in no hurry.

        Alan