Re: CD image: *.raw --> *.cif?

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Michael Phillips wrote:

Try it if you like, if I remember CD Copier right, it will just tell you
invalid format if it doesn't check out.  (but don't blame me if it isn't).
GoldenHawk CDR-WIN will write .iso files very nicely and is available for
shareware demo (long enough you can get debian on your system and burn
isos all you want).  Someone on this list also said WinOnCD will allow you
to burn .iso files.  My advice is just get cdrwin (www.goldenhawk.com).

Hope this helps
-Dan