Re: potato

On Mon, Feb 01, 1999 at 11:40:52AM -0600, Daniel Elenius wrote this:
> How unfinished is potato? Is it hard to get it to work properly, and
> are there lots of changes compared to slink? I managed to get slink to
> work after a while...

I've used potato a long time now (since the freeze of slink and slink
since the freeze of hamm) so i guess i'm not the best reference but i
have never had any problems with the upgrades, even tho some have been a
40 package-upgrade or just about.

If you can handle some potential struggle to begin with there shouldn't
be a problem.

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key.          |