gnome

Hello,

Did anyone out there succeded on running the new gnome stuff on
unstable. I've installed some 0.99.3 deb from there. Whenever I try to
terminate the session from the panel I get the following error:

panel: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libgnome.so.31: undefined symbol: esd_sample_getid

I have gnomelibs 0.99.4-2 installed.

I know this is alpha but I would like to know if everything crashes
the penel (for example if I try to remove the default clock applet),
the help-browser (click on gnome user guide link).

Maybe I have some mixed libraries (I had gnome 0.30 installed).

Paulo.