Re: What is this in my mailbox??

> I am getting this in my POP mail..and it >keeps try to show up in my remailer >program..what is it..and why does it keep >popping up???
> I don't quite understand it.....  It >doesn't show up when I enter PINE...but >when I try to do POP mail it does..

   It's from your mail servers mail-daemon.  A mail-daemon is a program that tells you if an e-mail can't be sent or recieved or if there is any other problem regarding subjects such as that.

> Thanks in advance for any help.

   Glad to help!

> This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
> a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
> If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
> with the data reset to initial values.

   It appears that this is a mail or somthing of that sort that saves your mail format and info etc.

--Nathan Vegdahl