Re: Reverse DNS problem after bind upgrade(?)

yeah..

what caught me off gaurd was the fact that there was other machines (at
the isp that gives us service) that need to get the zone info from *us*
for our reverse ns lookups.  they changed ips on me without telling and my
acl's were denying the zone transfers from happening. bastards!

thanks!

happy new year

nate