Fwd: Problem Installing X

--- Begin Message ---
I have installed Slink in a 2 Meg partition on my hard drive with a 128 Meg
swap partition and have some of the simpler programs running.

I have been using the XF86Setup program and it picks up the mouse and
keyboard fine but my screen adapter is not listed. My display adapter is a
Videol Logic GrafixStar 650 with 8Mbytes of RAM and it installed on an AGP
port on the motherboard. Support for Videologic Grafixstar
100,200,300,400,500,600&700 is explicitly listed but not my card!

I have tried everything and the furthest I can get is a "640X480" mode not
recognised followed by a fatal error message.

Hoping you can help me.

David R. Boyle
Database Consultant
http://members.aol.com/drblonuk/main.htm