Re: Blackdown's jdk1.2.2 v3 does not run....

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Rajesh Radhakrishnan wrote:
[snip]
> I downloaded 'jdk1.2pre-v1.tar.bz2 ' and followed the instructions
> in README.linux.
>
> After reading your mail, realised that I forgot to mention that I
> upgraded to 2.2.12 kernel on my Pentium machine before I installed
> jdk-1.2v1 (2 weeks ago). I had no jdk-1.2v1 related problems when I
> switched to potato.

Hi Rajesh

Thanks, I'll get this and find whether this will fix my problem Many
thanks! I am running a stock kernel (2.0.36, I think)  I'll let you
know what happens.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 This was all of the above!