Re: debian-user mangles mails

On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 03:16:00AM +0800, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> Note the second line. I assume something processing debian-user mails
> mishandles (that is, drops) continuation lines. Probably the same stuff
> that rearranges them (something that also should not happen).

I noticed some multipart messages that had missing separators.  I wasn't
sure if this was a problem my end, so commented out all formail
processing in my procmailrc.  Noone has written a multipart message
since, so I had no comment.  Perhaps the list processor is indeed to
blame.

--
William Burrow -- New Brunswick, Canada
Niklaus Wirth has lamented that, whereas Europeans pronounce his name correctly