Re: upgrading from corel linux to potato

Joey Hess wrote:
> Felipe Alvarez Harnecker wrote:
> > Why would you want to upgrade from corel linux to potato ??
>
> Well, think ahead to when potato is the stable debian. Then think about all
> the corel linux users who might want to update to that..

We should eventually test this before we release potato.  Last I saw
Corel Linux it was upgraded to the current potato using apt-get dist-upgrad.
As a result, apt was deinstalled.  Not soooo funny...

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum