Re: X-windows and fvwm2?

> I have just installed Debian and X-windows which has
> a few window managers like fvwm2 and WindowMaker and ....
>
> But, the viewport is not properly set. The viewport is smaller
> than the size of my desktop;
>
> How can I adjust the viewport in X/WM ?

There is a ViewPort parameter in the /etc/X11/XF86Config file but
I am not sure it is related to your problem.

From Xf86Config man page:

              ViewPort x0 y0
                   This optional entry sets the upper left corner
                   of the initial display.  This is only relevant
                   when  the virtual screen resolution is differ­
                   ent from the resolution of the  initial  video
                   mode.   If  this  entry is not given, then the
                   initial display will be centered in  the  vir­
                   tual display area.