Re: APC UPS (Back-UPS Pro 650)

i have powerchute for linux on 2 machines, about to install it on  a
3rd..2 of them are smart UPS 620 and 1 is back ups pro 650.  the one
downside is on the machine i got at home, powerchute wont work unless i
got a connection to the 'net.  I have a small home network(100baseT) and a
hub and shit i dont get whats special about having to have a connection to
the internet to get it to work.  the other 2 machines have dedicated 'net
connections so that isnt an issue.  if i turn network support OFF in
powerchute it doesnt work at all..

besides that it works great..

nate