Re: APC UPS (Back-UPS Pro 650)

I just went though all this with a smartups 620.   If the cable came with the ups, it
should have a part number on it.  The documentation of apcupsd mentioned the
different type and their numbers.  I tried apcd without success, but apcupsd workes
great.  And it also seems to be more powerful than apcd... is this the case?  Has
anyone tried powerchute for linux yet?

-Aaron Solochek
   leko@cmu.edu