Re: Bootable MSDOS filesystem from Linux

MK>That's useless for what I need.  I need to make *hard drive partitions* of
MK>all different sizes bootable (with Windoze).  All I need to know is how to
MK>get IO.SYS to take up the first few sectors of the disk.

Hello,

on SimTel.Net you will find some tools to read a bootsector and write
it to a file. With the same tool you can write the bootsector back.

So if you read the WinSuck 95 bootsector you can copy it to any machines.

There was a SYSLINUX tool on http://www.linuxrouter.org/ which can do it.

Michelle