"This is an unsecure session"

I had my /usr partition go south (thanks to Windows not caring about
things like partition boundaries and petty things like that) and managed
a 99% recovery.

<SIDEPOINT>
IT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA to split up your configuration files and home
directories from the /usr tree!  If I hadn't, I'd be reinstalling, big
time.
</SIDEPOINT>

Anyways, I almost completely recovered everything by reinstalling using
a dpkg --set-selections on what was previously selected before.  Slick.
Then I copied over the /usr tree and up again!  However I am getting the
"This is an unsecure [sic] session" at the top of the xdm window, where
it used to give my hostname.  How do I secure it, and bring it back to
the glory it once had?

Thanks, everyone for your wisdom.

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>