Problems with building of Gnupg 1.0.1 package in slink - with (dirty) solution

Hi All,

I've downloaded the new GnuPG source from http://www.gnupg.org
(gnupg-1.0.1.tar.gz), unpacked it, and tried to build on my slink system.
After the first try to run 'su -c "dpkg-buildpackage"', I received the message:
usr/bin/dpkg-buildpackage: debian/rules: permission denied
I've stated, that the debian/rules file has no execute permission, so I've done:
wzab:~/gnupg/tmp/gnupg-1.0.1$ chmod o+x debian/rules
and ran the  'su -c "dpkg-buildpackage"' once again.
Now I first received the warning:
dpkg-source: warning: source directory ./gnupg-1.0.1' is not <sourcepackage>-<upstreamversion> Gnupg-0.9.10'
And finally the build failed with the error:

install -m 755 debian/preinst debian/postinst debian/postrm debian/tmp/DEBIAN/
install: debian/postinst: No such file or directory
install: debian/postrm: No such file or directory
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

I've stated that the debian/rules contains the section:
binary-arch:    checkroot build # test
        $(checkdir)
        -rm -rf debian/tmp
        install -d debian/tmp/DEBIAN/
        install -m 755 debian/preinst debian/postinst debian/postrm debian/tmp/DEBIAN/

but the files debian/postinst and debian/postrm do not exist.
After changing this section to:

binary-arch:    checkroot build # test
        $(checkdir)
        -rm -rf debian/tmp
        install -d debian/tmp/DEBIAN/
        install -m 755 debian/preinst  debian/tmp/DEBIAN/

Now everything worked fine, and I've got the working gnupg_0.9.10-2_i386.deb
package.
BTW I don't know what defines the version of the package. The debian/control
does not contain the "Version:" line, there is only "Standards-Version" line...

--
			Wojciech Zabolotny
			http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab

http://www.debian.org  Big Brother is watching... Use Linux - an OS without