Re: Can't Print

I had a similar problem, and did two things to fix it.

1. Your Slink /dev/lp1 is now /dev/lp0. Make sure you change your
printcap file to reflect this.

2. Re-install lprng. I  happened to notice that after upgrading the
kernel, lprng was half-installed. So I uninstalled it and then
re-installed it.

Everything has worked like a charm since.