Re: What good is a 486?

A friend of mine on dorm floor had a prolinea 466... We installed linux on it.  It
was our floor print spooler, a handy email station.  We even had X running on it,
although we think the memory we aded was bad, cause it started crashing a lot after
we added it.  But it can do somethings.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu