Re: running two webservers on the same machine

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Alvin Oga wrote:

> I have multiple web servers on the same machine...
>
> - same ip# for various servers...
> - different ip# for various web servers
>
> 	sales.foo.com
> 	rnd.foo.com
> 	www.foo.com
> 	www.bar.com
> 	www.xxxxxxxx.com

To be clear, the previous author was not talking about virtual hosts or
virtual servers, he was talking about running two separate web server
programs on the same port.  One was Apache and the other Zeus, if I
recall.  This is different than setting up multiple domains in Apache.

--
William Burrow  --  New Brunswick, Canada             o
Copyright 1999 William Burrow                     ~  /\