Re: newbie can't install packages from floppy

Hello,

I have downloaded the Files for the nfs-server with WfW 3.11
and short flie names. Then I have kreated a file TRANS.TLB
and have installed my stuff from floppy with dselect...

This works with SLINK but I have problems with POTATO.

Try it, it works

Michelle

At 06:13 15.12.1999 PST, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message: