Re: Monochrome XFIG

On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 10:39:08PM +0000, Pedro Sanchez wrote:
> Why is xfig monochrome-only for menus? I can add colors to my drawings
> but the panels and menus are plain black and white as if I had started
> "xfig -monochorome."
I have the same effect in one of my boxes, which was continuously upgraded
(without reinstallation) since debian 1.2. Probably I have preserved the old
config files for xfig. However I never had time to solve this problem
(it is not very important for me and my users).
Please let me know if you discover the reason.
--
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny
	http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab  <--> wzab@ise.pw.edu.pl

http://www.freedos.org  Free DOS for free people!