Re: chroot()ing a user's login

I would if they weren't all in the same dir....  Plus lots of other useful
things like chmod.

OTOH, anyone who did manage to hack an account with a restricted shell
wouldn't have any business running chmod, so I suppose you could get away
with just taking /bin out of his path.  But then I imagine you might run
into problems where the uid has to run shell scripts, then you're screwed
again.  :P hmmm.  I guess then you would have to put a copy of a shell
back in his path somewhere.

At any rate I still haven't figured out why that account can't log in.
:-\