Re: DocBook Tools?

Hi,

I can't help you with the Debian package but you may be able to Alien the RPM from Cygnus which is stylesheets-0.10-2 which is here http://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/Mirrors/sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/docware/RPMS/noarch/ the source should also be there so you could roll your own.

Hope this helps,

Steve