Re: problem compiling a KDE app

dspiljar@public.srce.hr [dspiljar@public.srce.hr] wrote:

> Try setting the QTDIR variable to point to the QT top-level directory
> (on my system it is /usr/lib/qt).

Thanks alot, that worked, my QT directories are /usr/lib/qt1g and
/usr/lib/qt2.

However, now the configure script is complaining :

checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no kde headers installed. This will fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!

I tried making my QTDIR point to /usr/lib/qt1g and /usr/lib/qt2 but I
received this error both times.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help
Cyrus

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus@linuxfan.com
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux