Fwd: FRN Fwd: Linux on RS6000 F40

     Someone recently asked this list about whether or not Debian/GNU
Linux can be run on the IBM RS6000, but I cannot find the original post.
...from a friend of a friend (below), and thanks to Albert (who is an
excellent UNIX systems admin.).  Now we know.

Art

----- Forwarded message from "Albert E. Whale" <aewhale@access.hky.com> -----

Art,

Is this the info you were looking for?

--
Albert E. Whale       aewhale@hky.com
http://www.hky.com/aewhale.html

Pennsylvania Parenthood Initiative - It takes two people to become parents, the children need both of them!
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/4688/papi.htm
Parents without Partners - Past President
Co-Founder of The Purple Heart Foundation

Fathers' Rights Network
http://www.hky.com/frn/frnhome.html

----- End forwarded message -----