Problem forwarding X over ssh

Hi,

I am having trouble getting X to forward across ssh from my debian box.

I have the following settings in my /etc/ssh/sshd_config:
	X11Forwarding yes
	X11DisplayOffset 10

I have xauth installed (did that after getting an error about X
forwarding upon connection).

Right now, if I ssh to the machine, and attempt to run an X app...say
xterm...it gives this error:

_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 110
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: progression:10.0

I can telnet to the machine and set my DISPLAY and that works fine...but
I want to use ssh.
Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Santaniello