Re: export PATH=.:$PATH (was:Re: Mailing list headers )

yeah, maybe, I'm well aware of the security risks involved in having . in
the path as well as the risks involved in doing most everything i do as
root and not as a normal user. haven't had a problem in almost 4 years so
i dont se it as much of a big deal for the systems i run.

wish i could get this god damn banshee working in quake, its REALLY
PSISSING ME OFF.  ive been working ont his for a good 8 hours last
night/todauy, and just stated another 50meg download of 3dfx's "patched" X
server. sigh.  I'm about to rip this banshee out and break it in half and

(glide works fine in myth II but not in quake 2 or quake 3)

nate