Re: Is anyone using the oneliner package?

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 12:59:08PM -0800, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> So I'm trying to decide whether I should request the removal of oneliner,
> or fix the bugs in it. The only reason that I can see to *not* request
> oneliner's removal is if someone is actually using it. My question, then,
> is: Are any of you using the package oneliner?

According to the popularity contest (which is great for this type of
stuff, BTW), one person has used it recently, and 27 people have it
installed. Out of a sample of 700 odd people, selected in part because
they have a tendency to go "hey, that's cool! I'll install it!."
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
This message property of the Secret Masters. Unauthorized