Re: [OT] Re:

     Try entering commands on the command line to start these
programs.  Enter the commands with a "-v" or "-V" following each
command in order to get verbose error reporting.  Maybe someone
else on this list can offer perameters that give good error reports
in many programs.

     Then send the error output to us so that we might be of more
help.

Art