More details: PDF wont work with Potato and Acrobat... Anyone?

One of the main problems I have with acroread is that fonts are
not displaying correctly.  That's the best I can make of it---two
words are overlaid on each other; a whole line may only be an inch or
two wide, but in letters 14 or 18 points high.

I am now trying xpdf and gv also.

Thanks for the several replies; the problems persist.

Alan Davis
--
adavis@netpci.com

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one non-existent."        ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt),
                                 or else his son)nn.