Vincent and the Potato CD

Several times last week Brian Servis had an opportunity to show us
the way to www.debian.org/~vincent for some x11 upates within slink.
Thanks, Brian. However, the Megabytes involved are more than I would
like my telephone to listen to.

Another option are the potato CDs. According to the latest mail
there are more people looking for them.
Found on amazon from seller info@linux-cd.com:
a debian 2.2 potato pre-release on 4 binary cd's for $39.95
It is not cheap, but is it reasonable nevertheless ?
And more important, can I expect problems afterwards, or should
the introduction of these cd's into my sources.list,
followed later on by the cd's of a stable release, work well ?

egbert
--
Egbert Bouwman - Keizersgracht 197 II - 1016 DS  Amsterdam - 020 6257991