Re: "Get a Potato CD"

On Sun, Dec 05, 1999 at 09:48:25PM -0500, John Dalbec wrote:
> Where does one do this??
> Or does it require a friend with a fast connection and CD burner?
> John

Can't help you with finding one, but there's a caveat:  I think the
reason that the potato release date got pushed back was the
installer's broken (or nonexistent or something.  I'm wrong a lot).
Get a bare-bones (ie, bootable and aptable) slink installation and
just use your potato CD when you get it for its packages.

Rob

--
Horner's Five Thumb Postulate:
	Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.