Re: Why

based on your email i make the assumption that you may not be fully able
to install/setup linux on a laptop(one of the more complicated platforms
to install to due to the hardware in them) i suggest you attempt to seek
out someone who can help you in person. most linux users are more then
happy to assist and installation for a new user for no charge.

learning how to use linux is more important then learning how to install
it.

nate