RE: Can not boot from HD after install

I havent been following this thread but i thought i'd ask.

1) is the partition you installed to/boot from marked as ACTIVE
2) is the partition you installed to/trying to boot from a PRIMARY
partition
3) what do you see when you try to boot ? (exactly)
4) does the partition that you are booting off of extend past the 1024
cylinder barrier? does your bios/mb support booting beyond this ?

sorry if u have answered these before, but like i said i havent been
following :/

nate