SMP

>Hello.
>
>Anyone knows if you can run SMP on a system with one
>Pentium II 233mhz
>and one
>Pentium II 366mhz or if this will mean problem?

AFAIK all dual cpu mb's WILL NOT run with two cpu's of
different speeds, IE: they BOTH must be the same
speed.  If you can force the PII-366 to run at 233mhz
(changing the divider ratio) then this might work.
Early PII's were not divider ratio locked, all
celerons, PIII's and late PII's ARE, and can ONLY be
run at one speed.  Also I didn't think there WAS a
PII-366 (did you mean 266?).
A 233 and a 266 both running at 233 might work if your
bios will set this up right.  Abits probably, tyans
probably not.

AFAIK PII's were made in the following speeds:
233,266,300,333 @66 mhz bus
300,350,400,450 @100 mhz bus

PIII's are:
450,500,550,600 @100 mhz bus