Re: What video card do I use?

*- On  3 Dec, Rick Dunnivan wrote about "What video card do I use?"
> I just laoded Debian for the first time.  When I run
> XF86Setup, I dont see my video card listed and am not
> sure how to go about using the advanced options.  I
> have a 16MB nVidia RIVA TNT AGP.  Can anyone help me?

Slink comes with XFree86 3.3.2, you need to upgrade to XFree86 3.3.5
which can be found at http://www.debian.org/~vincent.

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.