Re: Clipboard-like software?

> a clipboard. I'm looking for something that can just run and recieve
> selected/highlighted text through some key combination. I'm looking at

Don't know how well gpm does this in a console, but X provides this
automatically with the left (copy) and middle (paste) mouse buttons.
Works like magic, and is far better IMHO than the key commands you
have to use in Windows.

Just select a bunch of text, an url, etc. with the left mouse button,
move the cursor where you want it (like the location window in Netscape)
and press the middle mouse button.  Magic!

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           tel: 907-474-2689 fax: 474-2643
930 Koyukuk Drive, Suite 408C     email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

PGP key: http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu:8080/~cswingle/pubkey.asc