Re: xxx.tar.gz on Windows.

Jens,

	As far as I remember, this is the problem:  when you download any
tar.gz file in Windows, it will be automatically renamed whatever_tar.gz
due to the DOS/Windows limitations when it comes to filenames (remember: 8
characters name, 3 characters for the extension, and only one extension).
All they need to do is to rename the file to whatever.tar.gz before
running Winzip on it.  That works fine for me.

Nitebirdz