Re: Make a network firewall with real IPs

Hi Paulo

	You might want to try the Debian-based Linux Router Project, at

                 http://www.linuxrouter.org/

The whole thing runs off a write-protected floppy, so you can't be hacked as
badly as with a HD.  The docs on the official site are not too good, you
can find good ones at:

                 http://lrp.c0wz.com

	To use real IP's, turn off the masquerading in /etc/network.conf.

			- Brian