Re: base-passwd broken after most recent update

I got the same problem yesterday, here`s the reply to my question:

Bug Tracking is your friend... :)

See:
http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=51577

Looks like we`ve just got to wait until it`s in the main archive but my system still seems to work ok so no problem.

Paul