Ethernet Printer

Does anyone have any experience with Xerox 4520mp or similar Xerox
printers?  I need to enable queuing on it to get the printing to work
under debian.  However I must be root on the printer (you can telnet
to it) in order to turn queuing on, on the printer itself.

Does anyone know if there is a simple default password?  I have
completely
reset the printer, so it should be set to whatever the default password
is.

I don't have any of the documentation for this printer, I picked it
up used.

-Joe