Re: accton: Function not implemented error

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 09:03:32AM -0500, Daniel wrote:
> When trying to run accton, I get the error message: "accton: Function not
> implemented".  And ideas on what that means?
Probably that your kernel was compiled without BSD process accounting
(CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT in the kernel configuration file which is in
/boot/config.x.x.x for debian made kernels)

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source