Can libqt1g and libqt2 coexist?

Hi all,

I've got kde.tdyc.com in my sources.list and currently have libqt1g installed.

However, I was playing around trying to compile some apps that need qt2 and
when I tryed to install libqt2 it asked to remove all my apps that use libqt1g
and libqt1g itself.

Is there anyway I can have both installed on my boxen?

Thanks
Cyrus

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus@linuxfan.com
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux